Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pin'Addict Thursdays!

So if you have read my post last week, you already know that I am a 'pinner'. That's right. I love to pin. I love Pinterest. And I always find some AWESOME stuff over there. So it was obvious that I needed to do a weekly chronicle about my addiction. I now officially welcome you to Pin'Addict Thursdays! This chronicle will showcase some of my favorite stuff I found this week on Pinterest. So enough rambling, let's get started right away, because i've got tons to show you today!

*Recipe of the week*
Buffalo Chicken Nachos by The Girl Who Ate Everything



Look at this plate. Seriously. I need to give this a try ASAP. It looks SO yummy. And I mean, nachos?! Come on!! The recipe is so easy, it's ridiculous. I would personally change the blue cheese for some goat cheese, or feta cheese. I really don't like blue cheese, but that's me. Thank you Pinterest for making me discover this website. She has TONS of other recipes that just looks delicious!

*Sweetness of the Week*
Strawberry Lemonade bars by K&K Test Kitchen


Hum. Hello gorgeous. With the summer coming to an end, this feels like the best dessert to make. There's nothing better to me than a cool glass of lemonade for hot and humid summer days. So can you imagine what a lemonade bar would do to me?! Alleluiah. Check it out, it looks really simple!

*AJ's page of the week*
Just Be by Pretty Days - Nessa



Look at these colors! So vibrant. Inspiring, really. I love all the layers, the stamping, the word bits here and there. I could seriously stare at this page for hours. It's usually not my style, the bold and vibrant colors like this, but this might just change everything. Gotta love it.

*Quote of the week*



I don't think I need to say more?! I absolutely adore this quote. Traveling is the only way to grow and it's probably one of the best way of finding yourself. There's nothing like spending a day in the unknown...

*Photography of the week*


*please click on the picture for copyrights*

Purple is my favorite color. For now at least! And this picture. I mean, wow. Is this place for real?! If it is, I need to go there. I can definitely picture myself reading on this bench... This would totally feel like paradise to me.


Want to see more?! Check out my pinterest account, I've got plenty more goodies going on there. It's been a very productive pinning week for me!

See ya soon!
Marie =)

No comments: