Saturday, September 3, 2011

Well Behaved Women...

... rarely make history. Oh so true. Who are the women who made history?! Mother Theresa and Lady Di aside, this quote is fairly true. Marilyn Monroe, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Janis Joplin, even Britney... All these badass chicks made history in their own way. And I ain't no saint. As a matter of fact, I've been a bad bad girl many years of my life. I've always been a badass. I made my poor mother sweat and cry and go crazy during my teenage and young adult years. And then I hit 25. It all changed for the better. My life is slowly going back on tracks. I'm almost 28 now, and I can not say that I am exactly where I want to be. There's still a lot of work that I need to do in order to feel 100% accomplished. I've put the devil to sleep... But deep down inside, the badass is still there. I don't think it will ever die. And this journaling page is in the honor of that little devil that is sleeping inside of me. But don't worry, it's still alive... ;)

Well Behaved Women

Well Behaved Women

Well Behaved Women


See ya soon!
Marie =)

No comments: