Monday, October 31, 2011

It's been a long time...

I have neglected this blog terribly over the past month. But I do have a good reason... I've been busy working on my drawing skillz. I joined Adriana Almanza's Doll Dreams community, and I swear, I have NEVER felt so artistic in my entire life. I'm learning SO much from her workshop. Ady is an INSPIRING artist and for the first time I can really say that I found my place. See, I've always felt creative. I always had that in me. But I never really got the chance to find MY place. I started Art Journaling, and it was fulfilling. But not as much as I would have thought. And then I found Doll Dreams. ALLELUIAH! I can truly say that it is fulfilling, more than anything I have ever done before. So I wanted to share with you my last creation. I am really proud of this piece, and it is very close to my heart.



Please come and celebrate with us the 1st Anniversary of Doll Dreams! Who knows, you could win one of Ady's giveaway!! =)



See ya!
Marie =)

No comments: